Artificial Intelligence & Technology
A cutting-edge technology company needs a PR firm that can leverage in-depth B2B tech knowledge to power quantifiable results.
What We Offer
We can help minimize and eliminate reputational damage through proactive crisis communications that preserves the trust of customers, employees, partners, and other key stakeholder groups.
Our Approach to Crisis Response
Companies need to be in a position to respond quickly and effectively to a crisis situation:
Pre-crisis, we meet with your executive team to perform a risk assessment, which will be used to create an issues communication plan.
During a crisis, our team will be by your side, offering expert counsel, from issuing a communication to stakeholder groups, briefing spokespeople, and monitoring media and social media activity.
Post-crisis, we will perform a comprehensive assessment of your company’s reputation.
Strategic Communication & Public Relations
We garner coverage in top-tier business and consumer outlets, strategic trade media, and thought leadership coverage.
Our Media Results
- Brand recognition
- A larger share of voice among competitors in media
- Greater traction for company news and technology
Sometimes it’s not what you know, it’s who you know. We leverage our extensive network of contacts to generate high profile coverage of our clients across a broad range of trade and business press, including:
- Business Press: Top outlets such as Bloomberg, Business News Network, CNBC Businessweek, Globe and Mail, National Post, The Canadian Press, Reuters, Associated Press, Forbes, Fortune, The New York Times, and The Wall Street Journal
- Technology Blogs & Trade Press: Leading tech media such as TechCrunch, VentureBeat, Re/code, Axios, Computerworld, InformationWeek, PC Magazine, CIO, Security Weekly, eWeek, and others
- Vertical Press: Major publications in manufacturing, retail, marketing and advertising, HR, professional services, education, electronics, financial services, government, telecommunications, healthcare, and accounting
- Broadcast Media: Television and radio programs include CBC National, Global TV, CTV, Good Morning America, City News, CNBC, CNN, with local and national radio stations
- Analyst Relation: Top analyst firms such as Gartner, Forrester, IDC, S&P Global Market Intelligence, and Mergermarket
Successful campaigns promote thought leadership – a key ingredient in tech. Our clients are recognized as leaders and influencers in the tech sector. We help our clients achieve greater visibility, inspire meaningful conversations, increase lead generation and build trust with investors and customers.
Thought Leadership Tactics
- White Papers: We work to capture your brand voice, communicate your most important messages and distinguish you from competitors
- Contributed Bylines: Our network of contacts includes editors at some of the most prominent business publications and news sites. We’ve helped our clients secure placements in leading business outlets like Forbes, Entrepreneur, TechCrunch, and Inc. Magazine
- Speaking Engagements and Panel Discussions: A good thought leadership strategy delivers the right messages to the right audiences. We secure thought leaders’ face time at key industry events all over the country and around the world. We’ll create a calendar highlighting the best speaking opportunities for you throughout the year.
- Email Newsletters: We help convert your brand’s email newsletter into a shareable resource that delivers value to both leads and customers.
- Social Media: We monitor social media sites for industry-related conversations that could use your expert insight, allowing you to engage with users.
Media & Speaker Training
Our media training and speaker training services range from basic pre-interview prep to full-scale, in-person workshops centered around your team’s needs. The assistance we can provide includes:
- Key messages: We help you define your company’s most important messages, simplifying even the most complex concepts into simple, coherent, and understandable points. Your final messages will be authoritative, well-supported, and distinct from your competitors.
- Interview preparation: Before interviews and meetings, we prepare Q&A documents that provide recommended answers to questions you are likely to receive and talking points, and the necessary background on your interviewer.
- Customized Training: We provide training on introductory public relations skills that prove invaluable in mastering new spokesperson responsibilities, covering everything from news value to different types of interviews and stories. For more seasoned, savvy executives, we hone and polish presentation delivery skills vital to effective communication including body language, tone, and speaking in soundbites.
- Interview Preparation: Our mock interview sessions simulate various types of interviews, TV segments, and press conferences you’re likely to encounter as a spokesperson. We then provide you with feedback that allows you to improve your performance.
- Materials Assistance: We can assist with creating presentations and speech writing. Our staff of writers and graphic designers are highly skilled at ensuring we meet your communication objectives and brand guidelines with compelling materials that will resonate with your target audiences.
Take the Next Step – Let’s Talk
We believe that every client is unique, and each one has a story to tell.
The story of 菠菜资源网 has more to it as well.
Want to know if we are the right PR firm for you?
There’s only one way to tell.