Indigenous Businesses, Organizations & Social Enterprises
We are Canada’s only Indigenous public relations organization that helps lend a voice to Indigenous businesses and non-profit organizations. We have been recognized for our work with the Leadership, Enterprise, and Partnership Award from the Industry Council of Aboriginal Business.
What We Offer
Media & Public Relations
We garner coverage in top-tier business and consumer outlets, strategic trade media, and though leadership coverage.
Our Media Results
- Brand recognition
- A larger share of voice among competitors in media
- Greater traction for news
Sometimes it’s not what you know, it’s who you know. We leverage our extensive network of contacts to generate high profile coverage of our clients across a broad range of trade and business press, including:
- Business Press: Top outlets such as Bloomberg, Business News Network, CNBC Businessweek, The Globe and Mail, National Post, Forbes, Fortune, Business Insider, The New York Times, and The Wall Street Journal
- Vertical Press: Major publications in technology, life science, manufacturing, retail, marketing, and advertising, HR, professional services, leadership, education, electronics, financial services, government, and telecommunications
- Broadcast Media: Television and radio programs including APTN, CBC National, Global TV, CTV, CityNews, Good Morning America, CNBC, CNN, and local and national stations
Successful campaigns promote thought leadership – a key ingredient in our PR practice. Our clients are recognized as leaders and influencers in the. We help our clients achieve greater visibility, inspire meaningful conversations, increase lead generation and build trust with investors and customers.
Our Thought Leadership Tactics
- White Papers: We work to capture your brand voice, communicate your most important messages and distinguish you from competitors
- Contributed Bylines: Our network of contacts includes editors at some of the most prominent business publications and news sites. We’ve helped our clients secure placements to promote their opinion and research in leading business and trade outlets
- Speaking Engagements and Panel Discussions: A good thought leadership strategy delivers the right messages to the right audiences. We secure thought leaders’ face time at key industry events all over the country and around the world. We’ll create a calendar highlighting the best speaking opportunities for you throughout the year
- Email Newsletters: We help convert your brand’s email newsletter into a shareable resource that delivers value to both leads and customers
- Social Media: We create strategic social media content that reached the right audience and also monitor social media sites for industry-related conversations that could use your expert insight, allowing you to engage with users
Media & Speaker Training
Our media training and speaker training services range from basic pre-interview prep to full-scale, in-person workshops centered around your team’s needs. The assistance we can provide includes:
- Key messages: We help you define your company’s most important messages, simplifying even the most complex concepts into simple, coherent, and understandable points. Your final messages will be authoritative, well-supported, and distinct from your competitors.
- Interview preparation: Before interviews and meetings, we prepare Q&A documents that provide recommended answers to questions you are likely to receive and talking points, and the necessary background on your interviewer.
- Customized Training: We provide training on introductory public relations skills that prove invaluable in mastering new spokesperson responsibilities, covering everything from news value to different types of interviews and stories. For more seasoned, savvy executives, we hone and polish presentation delivery skills vital to effective communication including body language, tone, and speaking in soundbites.
- Interview Preparation: Our mock interview sessions simulate various types of interviews, TV segments, and press conferences you’re likely to encounter as a spokesperson. We then provide you with feedback that allows you to improve your performance.
- Materials Assistance: We can assist with creating presentations and speech writing. Our staff of writers and graphic designers are highly skilled at ensuring we meet your communication objectives and brand guidelines with compelling materials that will resonate with your target audiences.
How We Do It
We facilitate media coverage through major media outlets, film festivals, and events. We get executives and leaders noticed through awards, interviews, speaking arrangements, and thought leadership. We get your message noticed by mainstream media, politicians, and the general public.